FAQ & Shipping

Card Sizes

Most cards are approximately 7″ x 5″ or 7.5″ x 5″. All are blank for your own message and have a white envelope and a cellophane wrapping.

Print Sizes

Mounted prints are available in varying sizes – please ask for details. I can also supply professionally framed prints at very reasonable costs, although I can’t post framed prints because of the glass.

Shipping, Postage & Packaging - cards

UK and Europe: £1.10 per single card order, sent 2nd Class (but if your order is urgent please tell me). For more than one card shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your order reaches 10 or more cards, postage and packing is free of charge (UK and Europe only).

Rest of the world: £1.75 per single card. For more than one card shipping will be calculated at checkout.

Cards are dispatched in an outer envelope, which may be padded depending on the contents inside.

Local Pick Up (from Poole, Dorset)

You are welcome to collect items by appointment – please contact me to tell me what you want to buy and then pay by cash upon pickup.

Alternatively, pay by PayPal and then let me know when it would be convenient for you to collect or, if you’re very close to me and ask nicely, I can probably deliver to you 🙂

How Can I Pay?

Payment is accepted via PayPal, but you don’t need an account with them. All transactions are processed through PayPal’s secure server, meaning your card details are encrypted and you can be assured that the whole purchase process is safe.

Ways to pay Dorset & Hampshire Cards.

If you prefer you can contact me by e-mail to send a cheque (this will need to clear my account before I send your order), or for details of how to pay by bank transfer.

Can I phone to discuss my order?

Please phone on weekdays between 9am and 5pm (leave I message if I’m not available and I’ll call you back ASAP).

T: +44 (0)1202 742622.

Do you post overseas?

Yes,  I can ship anywhere in the world (see above for postage and packing rates).

You can pay through Paypal even if you don’t have an account with them and they will automatically convert the currency. Please check PayPal for the latest exchange rates.

How long will an order take to arrive?

As long as your items are in stock, I aim to dispatch all orders (2nd Class) within three working days, except for weekends and English Bank Holidays. Delivery times are, of course, also dependent on Royal Mail, or international services. If your order is urgent please contact me and ask me to send it 1st class (any extra cost can be made via PayPal).

UK deliveries: Royal Mail advises that 2nd Class post takes 2 or 3 working days, including Saturdays.

They say that 90% of first class post within the UK will arrive the following day, but the other 10% can take up to 3 days.

European deliveries: Allow at least 4 working days.

Rest of the world deliveries: Allow at least 7 working days.

Do you charge VAT?


Terms & Conditions


If any of the details you have given in your delivery address are incorrect, I am not liable for any items which are not received, or for items that are lost in the post. I will also have a Proof of Posting certificate for all items I send.

error: © Lindsey Harris. Content is protected!

Your Cart